Founded in 2004, Capstone ERP Consulting, LLC is a professional services company that provides industry-leading Business Systems and Information Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal, State and Local government and the commercial sector. We provide end-to-end Oracle & PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementations at leading companies in diverse sectors. In 2020, Capstone ERP Consulting, LLC became an SBA 8(a) Certified, Minority Owned, Economically Disadvantaged Business by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Capstone ERP Consulting, LLC has helped companies navigate the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and managed every step of the process – from software selection to fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, design strategy, testing, change management/training and post-production support.
What is ERP?
The acronym stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. It refers to the systems and software packages used by organizations to manage day-to-day business activities, such as accounting, procurement, project
Today, ERP systems are critical for managing thousands of businesses of all sizes and in all industries. To these companies, ERP is as indispensable as the electricity that
Capstone ERP Consulting, LLC is a company that can help your organization make this transformation.
- Clients: We are focused on our clients as they are imperative to the success of our organization.
- People: Our greatest assets for our clients and us. We are committed to the professional development and personal growth of our people.
- Integrity: We stand firm on our commitment to our stakeholders as we persevere in upholding the values of honesty, fairness, and diligence.
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Service: We strive to provide consistent, reliable, efficient and effective consultative services to facilitate the transition to a new enterprise software solution.
- Quality: We take pride in delivering our services and commit ourselves to consistently doing so with the highest possible standard of quality.
To deliver technology solutions that solve complex problems in a simplified way.
To simplify Information Technology software implementations by providing the highest quality consulting services and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Bill Mohamed is the President and Founder of Capstone ERP Consulting, LLC, an SBA 8(a) Certified, Minority Owned, Economically Disadvantaged Small Business. He has over 20 years of Information Technology Consulting experience and has been involved in every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle. He has extensive experience as an Oracle ERP Financials Business Analyst, Functional and Training Lead working for large companies, system integrators and “Big 4” consulting firms such as Oracle Corporation, Arthur Andersen and American Management Systems, Inc. (now CGI).
Bill earned his Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. He is an active member in numerous industry groups and professional organizations.
As an SBA 8(a) Certified, Minority Owned, Economically Disadvantaged Small Business, we have been providing information technology and management consulting solutions such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to Federal, Commercial, and Private clients by combining people, process, and technology for over 20 years.